Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Party Pandas - Sale-a-bration



CASE-it!

I love the Party Pandas stamp set in the 2018 Sale-a-bration offerings.  I have seen so many adorable cards made with it.  The one I am sharing today is my favorite.  It’s been shared multiple times on the Demonstrator Facebook group so I really don’t know who to give credit to – but whoever it was, Thanks!


This sweet card is perfect for a little one in your life, or even for someone older who seems to doing a great job of keeping all of their ‘balls in the air’, a feat worthy of a card - don’t you agree?  Simply stamp the panda image, color the little hat with Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen, add in Glitter Enamel Dots and some ribbon to match to whatever color scheme you are going for.  It would be cute with a variety of colors too!  Add some ribbon and Viola!  you have a great card to share!

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.


No comments:

Post a Comment