Sale-a-Bration Free Product
Another Blog Hop today, using Sale-a-bration products. Our annual Sale-a-bration Event started on January 3rd and runs through March 31st. It’s the time when you can earn FREE PRODUCTS by placing a minimum order.
Using a new, patent pending process, Stampin Up! calls Photo-realistic, the Heartfelt Blooms stamp is sure to please. The video below shows how quickly your projects will come together.
Basic cutting details for card base: 8.5” x 5.5” scored at 4.25” Foil Sheet layers are all 5.25” x 4” Next layer 5” x 3.75” additional information listed under each card.
· Adhere the Foil layer to the DSP before adding the ribbon to the left side, then adhere to the card front.
· Stamp the first flower image in Wild Wasabi onto the Whisper White card stock (3 5/16” x 3”). Mat with Berry Burst card stock (3 7/16” x 3 1/8”) and then on the Silver Foil (3 5/8” x 3 3/8”) before adhering to card front.
· On scraps of Whisper White card stock stamp the image using Fresh Fig ink and cut out the flowers that resemble mums. Adhere over the Wild Wasabi image using Fast Fuse Adhesive.
· On another scrap of Whisper White card stock, stamp the image using Berry Burst in and cut out omitting the image of the ‘mum’ style floweres from abov, this time adhering over Wild Wasabi image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Without re-ink from the above step, stamp the image again onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut just the main flower (this should be a slightly lighter shade), adhere this piece of the previous, also using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Using Blend Marker Rich Razzleberry-Light, color three Pearl Basics and adhere to the project over the ribbon as shown.
On Very Vanilla card stock (5” x 3.75”) stamp the image & sentiment in Soft Suede ink.
· Adhere Copper Trim (slightly stretched) between the images then adhere to the Copper Foil sheet (5.25” x 4”) before adhering to the Thick Very Vanilla card stock base.
· Use the Blend Marker – Bronze, color Pearl Basics and adhere to Copper Trim.
The directions for this card are in the video. The dimensions are those stated in basic cutting details.
The stamp set, Heartfelt Blooms, comes in either Wood or Clear Mount options and is available for FREE with a $50 product order.
Come Back Next Week for
Sweet Soiree’ Suite
Monday 1/8 – Saturday 1/13
There are so many wonderful new products, it is an Exciting Time to give Stampin’ Up! a test run. Join the fun as a demonstrator and get even more rewards! 1st Choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for just $99! Second, join during Sale-a-bration and you can add TWO additional FREE Stamp Sets from the Occasion or Annual Catalogs. That’s up to a $101 additional value! You can simply ‘buy’ the kit, keep going and buy at a discount, or build a business and see where it can take you. Whatever you decide, I would be happy to have you as part of the MemoryINKers team. Click the photo above or copy and past this link into your browser:
If you want to view the entire Occasions & Sale-a-bration catalogs you can do that by following the link to my website, or the links on the right side of this blog.
If you would like your own copy of these catalogs I would be happy to send them to you. Just send me an email with your request and I will get them out right away.
Until Next time . . .
Hugs, Karie B.
EARN FREE HOSTESS BENEFITS! If you place an order before January 19th, please use the Hostess Code: MVKFHF74 You will be entered in a drawing for FREE Product on January 20th. The winner will be announced on my blog and on my Facebook Page