Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Eastern Beauty - Stamp of the Month Club



Eastern Beauty Bundle
 Because we can’t get enough!

This stamp set and bundle has been so popular since it was first released in May as a pre-order.  These four cards were projects in my Stamp Of The Month Club.  I hope you enjoy them!

Hello

A Note . . .

Sunflower

Enjoy Today

Stamp of the Month Club is easy to join.  Contact me for more info, or comment on this post and I’ll get back to you with details.

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.   

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

I’d love to read your thoughts on this post.
 Please leave me a comment below!


Below are the product codes and prices for the items used on these projects. Just click to order them for yourself today!



  Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


No comments:

Post a Comment