Saturday, September 23, 2017

Colorful Season Bundle - 4 Seasons Paper Frame



4 Seasons
Paper Frame

I created this fun paper frame project a while ago and I thought I would share it today.  It uses the Colorful Seasons stamp set and Seasonal Layers Thinlits, which has a bundle option.  I know you have all seen some variation of this paper frame, this one creates a 10” x 10” square from a 12” x 12” piece of card stock.




 I love how Rhinestone Basics add just the right amount of spring bling.

 While the Glitter Enamel Dots add to the Summer Blooms. I covered the drink glass with Fine Tip Glue Pen adhesive for it to shine.

A leaf has fallen from the tree but hasn’t lost its shine!
(Glitter Enamel Dot).

 What snowflake wouldn’t want big bling?  This one gets it from Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and a sweet Faceted Gem in the center.


Although this photo shows how to score a 8.5” x 11” piece of card stock, the principle is the same.  You will score every ½” and but the last score on 2 sides will stop after 1 inch.  Cut away all of the yellow highlighted squares.  When folding your frame, start with un-notched sides first (shown on the sides on the sample photo).  Then when you fold over the other two sides you will get a mitered corner.

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.   

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.

I’d love to read your thoughts on this post.
 Please leave me a comment below!

Below are the product codes and prices for the items used on these projects. Just click to order them for yourself today!

Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment