Saturday, August 26, 2017

At Home with You - 2 cards



At Home with You
Stamps & Framelits

I don’t know about you, but when a stamp set has a matching framelit, thinlit, or punch it just adds to the awesomeness of that set in my opinion!  Today I am going to show you a few cards using the At Home with You stamp set and At Home Framelits.


Home

I love the way the Wood Textures DSP Stack works for the ‘house’ base of this card as well as the door. I added some extra texture by also using the Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder on the back piece of DSP.  The door and porch light were stamped first with the At Home with You stamps first before cutting it out with the At Home Framelits. 


Inside the Door

The door is adhered on top of Very Vanilla card stock with the sentiment stamped inside the door.   It’s hard to see, but I did color in the candle on the light using Stampin' Write Markers and then covered the whole light fixture with the awesome clear glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  Both the door and the light are adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals to lift them off the card.

 Welcome Door

The door is stationary on this card.  I did elevate the door, the porch, and the plants up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.  I stacked two Stampin Dimensionals on top of each other to allow the plants to be popped up higher than the door and porch.  The sidewalk was made using the Brick Wall Textured Impression Embossing Folder.  My husband, who is very ‘artsy’ didn’t like it, but I do.  Is it perfect?  Nope, but I believe perfection is over-rated LOL


This card was one of my first experiments with coloring the new Embossing Paste.  I love the way the brick turned out. 

I love any stamps or framelits that have a ‘home’ feel.  These cards can be used to welcome a new neighbor, congratulations on a new home for a longtime friend, or an invitation to any kind of an open-house party!  I hope you enjoyed my projects!

If you would like to see more of my ideas, just use the one of the options in the upper right corner to follow me.

Until Next time . . .
                   Hugs, Karie B.


Order the products used in the above samples, and many other products, Today or on September 1st!  via my website www.kariebeglau.stampinup.net 

Below are the product codes and prices for today’s projects.

Stamps:
#143681 – At Home with You (photopolymer) $26

Card Stock/paper: $8 each (Card stock=24 sheets)
#101650 – Very Vanilla (40 sheets $9)
#121045 – Basic Black
#100702 – Old Olive
#120953 – Crumb Cake
#144177 – Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack 6” x 6” (48 Sheets, 4 each of 12 double-sided designs $10

Inks:  $6.50 each
#126975 – Crumb Cake
#102283 – VersaMark ($8.50)

Stampin’ Write Markers:
#131261 – Neutrals (8/$23)
#131262 – Regals (10/$29)

Accessories:
#143263 - Big Shot $110
#143727 – At Home Framelits $30
#138288 – Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder $8.50
#143708 – Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder $10


#141487 – 5/8” Burlap Ribbon (5 yards) $7
#129026 – Fast Fuse Adhesive (13.1 yards) $10
#129027 – Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill (21.9 yards) $7.50
#104430 - Stampin’ Dimensionals $4
#138309 - Fine Tip Glue Pen $7

No comments:

Post a Comment